Chicken Fried Steak
- 2 T Shortening
- 1 Pkg. Chicken Shake n Bake
- 4 Beef Cubed Steaks (1-1/2 – 2 tbs)
- 1/4 – 1/3 C Warm Water
1. Melt shortening over low heat.
2. Shake steaks, one at a time, until coated.
3. Place coated steaks in hot skillet
4. Increase heat to medium-high
5. Fry steaks 5 minutes on each side and remove from pan
6. Put remaining coating mix into skillet
7. Add water and stir to mix coating mix into pan drippings
8. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly
9. Pour sauce over steaks and serve